So, for quite some time, I maintained mediatomb. I didn’t use it, but I kept it working for those who did.
As time passed, it more or less died upstream, and was replaced by Gerbera. So, naturally, I packaged it, and its dependencies, got the reviews in, etc. I retired mediatomb, and off we went. As of Fedora 29, there is no mediatomb, only Gerbera.
One minor issue.
With the initial version, I shipped a config based on mediatomb’s config. This didn’t work, because Gerbera’s config format is completely different.
I fixed it. 🙂 If you like, test and give karma.
As a side note, I now use Gerbera. It’s pretty cool.